Search This Blog

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Ex31


Dear Sir/Madam
     I am writing to regarding to your advertisement .   I am very interested  in you “4 day Whitewater rafting trip”. I would be greatly appreciate if you could answer  few questions for me.
    Your advertisement states that your trip price includes  rafting equipment. So, does it include waterproof clothing? And the advertisement also mentions that you provide us with food and camping equipment. I want to make sure if we should bring our own sleeping bags or not.  And also, if we are divided into groups to have professional guides,  how many people would be in one group? And finally, how long would our round-trip last?
Thank you for your help, I am looking forward to your answers.
Sincerely, Khulan

No comments:

Post a Comment